Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I have a programming assignment I need help with. I have…

Customer Question
I have a programming assignment...
I have a programming assignment I need help with. I have attached the assignment in doc format. Java is the language, I need the expert programmer to be familiar with
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Programming
6/28/2015
Programmer: ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer replied 3 years ago
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Please upload it on wikisend.com and post file id here
http://wikisend.com/download/507980/Airport Project.doc
All I need is the .java file and as far as the document file goes, just a brief description. I plan on writing the APA format stuff. If you can not have this done by the end of the day, will you please pass it on to someone who can? I really need this for my study group that meets this evening. Thanks!