Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

OKPR627211 POST ANSWER

Customer Question
I am allowed one free...

I am allowed one free programming question a month. See http://insideconnectionshome.com/blog/. I would like the home page effect of http://insideconnectionshome.com/blog/wp-admin/theme-install.php?theme=simpel except with eight boxes but I can't figure out how to do it. I would like some form of mouse-over effect. Recent Posts image needs to be moved to the Posts page. Replace "Theme: Simpel by Divjot Singh" with "Copyright 2015"

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/28/2015
Programmer: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. I cannot see the second page you sent, as thats an admin login page on your wordpress page. ( id have to have your admin username and password ***** order to log in and view what you view) Also, when you say you want 8 boxes, what exactly do you mean. Can you send me a picture of it? Is there another page you can send a link to that matches what your talking about, or is similar?

Here is the admin login information...
https://privnote.com/n/vwvovqgwnkttandi/#suvjhfmpnbjbnlzp

Good afternoon. Before I login or try to fix the problem. I want to get a clear handle of the scope of what you want done. Im assuming you purchased a theme from here http://www.divjot.co/ , Now you want the theme installed, and configured. You mentioned adding 8 boxes, and replacing "Simpel by Divjot Singh" with "Copyright 2015" Also, moving the recent posts image, to the recent posts page. And a mouse over effect.. What about page content? Will that come later? Is it just the frame and shell of t he wordpress page / theme you want me to correct so that you can later add content on your own? Please clarify the currents cope of what you would like done. If it is just adding the theme, applying it, and editing the format and layout a bit. I wont send an additional service offer. ( since there's not a lot of content on the page as is, I wont have a lot of work to do to apply the theme and edit the layout ) Once you reply, and were both in agreement as to the scope of the work, I will get started. Dustin S.

Dustin:

I have already done considerable work on this question and I really need to complete the job ASAP.

1. I would like the home page effect of http://insideconnectionshome.com/blog/wp-admin/theme-install.php?theme=simpel except with the seven boxes but I can't figure out how to do it. I would like some form of mouse-over effect. Of course I would like to replace dthumb.jpg with the respective vendor image, which I have put in the same directory.
2. The right sidebar should only show up on the post pages and should not show up at all on the static pages.
3. Replace "Theme: Simpel by Divjot Singh" with "Copyright 2015"
4. See screenshot that I sent you. I would like the social media icons located the same way on the line with the search box.

Moderator, pls what happened to my expert? Is it possible to open up this question to other experts?

Programmer: TheDoctor, Software Engineer replied 3 years ago
TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Software Engineer
Hi Genia,
Do you still require assistance with this?
I will send you an offer. If you still require assistance, please accept.
Thank you so much.