Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

How to set up and solve linear algebra allocation problems…

Customer Question
How to set up and...
How to set up and solve linear algebra allocation problems?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Programming
6/27/2015
Programmer: Russell H., Programmer & Coder replied 3 years ago
Russell H., Programmer & Coder
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. The answer to your question must depend upon the details: - what programming platform you are using- what programming or coding language or system you are using- the allocation of what, is the problem? And sufficient mathematical ability would also be needed. Since vector algebra concerns the mapping and relations of vectors and spaces, one would have to comprehend algebra as applied to geometry, particularly two-dimensional geometry. Let me know a bit more about your question if you wish, so that I may try to answer it more fully.