How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Russell H. Your Own Question
Russell H.
Russell H., Programmer & Coder
Category: Programming
Satisfied Customers: 10779
Experience:  Programmer & Coder
Type Your Programming Question Here...
Russell H. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to edit a bank staemtn

Customer Question

..i need to edit a bank staemtn
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If the document you wish to edit, has the parts that you wish to edit as images, you need to use an image file editor, such as MS Paint, to do the editing, rather than MS Word.

But I am not absolutely sure that I can help you with this sort of problem. As I understand it you are editing an MS Word document, and wish to edit its embedded images. That might be a matter of locating the files that contain the images, and editing those with an image editor. MS Word itself is not generally considered an image file editor program.

On a Windows PC, image file editing may be done through
Start - Programs - Accessories - Paint
then load the image file with
File - Print
and so forth.