Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I need to edit a bank staemtn

Customer Question
..i need to edit a...
..i need to edit a bank staemtn
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Programming
6/4/2015
Programmer: Russell H., Programmer & Coder replied 3 years ago
Russell H., Programmer & Coder
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If the document you wish to edit, has the parts that you wish to edit as images, you need to use an image file editor, such as MS Paint, to do the editing, rather than MS Word.

But I am not absolutely sure that I can help you with this sort of problem. As I understand it you are editing an MS Word document, and wish to edit its embedded images. That might be a matter of locating the files that contain the images, and editing those with an image editor. MS Word itself is not generally considered an image file editor program.

On a Windows PC, image file editing may be done through
Start - Programs - Accessories - Paint
then load the image file with
File - Print
and so forth.