Leela-TheProgrammer
Leela-TheProgrammer, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Post Grad in CS (Gold Medal)
21067471

How can i have a certain type style then have a paragraph return.

Customer Question

how can i have a certain type style then have a paragraph return. then start another paragraph with a different style, that has a different font and an indention to the body copy. the main thing i need to do is have the text from the second paragraph start on the first paragraphs line so theres no white space???
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Leela-TheProgrammer replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for using justanswer. This is Leela and I will help you with the question today.
I understand that you are trying to use InDesign and want to have different styles applied. GREP style should serve the purpose.
Can you please provide more details on what you have tried so that I can review and provide suggestions.
Thanks,
Leela