Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

This assignment is not about coding,

Customer Question
For LogicPro only. Hi, This assignment...
For LogicPro only. Hi,
This assignment is not about coding, but some basic level of understanding of the behaviour of multi-threaded GUI, with respect to its performance advantage and it's implementation defects.
There are 3 parts of questions:
- Part 1 will need a paragarpah discussing one responsiveness defect.
- Part 2 will need two scatterplots and a discussion about the plots.
- Part 3 will need a paragraph discussing the performance findings on the testing.
Thank you.
http://wikisend.com/download/160654/a4.zip
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Programming
5/25/2015
Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 3 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Hi
Welcome back and thank you for asking me.
What is the deadline?
Can you give me that before 05/28/15 12:00AM EDT ?
I will check it and reply you.
Sorry I mentioned a wrong time, it's Thursday, 28 May 2015 at 1:00:00 a.m. EDT
Thanks
Ok np
My apologies, I am out of ideas and opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you.
I greatly appreciate the request and would be happy to help you with your other questions though.
Thank you for your patience.
Hi LogicPro,
What is the satisfy price to you for this question ?
and I can extend this to Tuesday, 2 June 2015 at 1:00:00 a.m. EDT
Thanks.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.