Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Multi Platform Developer.
23511658

I have a web application written in PHP 5 with mysqli extensions.

Customer Question

I have a web application written in PHP 5 with mysqli extensions. This will be placed in my client's server. I need to get the entire codebase encrypted - not obfuscated, before being placed in the client's server, so that it cannot be decrypted by an unauthorized user/changed/pirated. In addition to .php files in the application, it uses an images folder and a folder where the classes are stored. I don't need the images folder to be encrypted but the "classes" folder needs to be encrypted along with the package. The code also needs to be decrypted on the fly in memory when the URL is invoked by a user.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You will need a product to do this as it will need to encrypt and decrypt on the fly.
Source Guardian is one of the best and you can use the Demo to try it out for 14 days.
It is available here
Click me to open
You can also encode other Text source bases.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen or smiley faces, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Richard, I am not looking for those commercial products, since there are decrypters available. SG is more of an obfuscator than an encryptor. I am looking for a solution that would be specific to us - custom developed.
Thank you for your suggestion but not the answer I was looking for.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, ill opt out in the event an expert wishes to code for you a custom solution.
Thanks
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.
Hello. If you're looking for custom development I can probably help you with your question. what I will do is I will send you an additional services offer for the initial amount to pay for some development time and if, after that, we think it's a good fit we can continue along those lines. I will send you the initial quote right now
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry - the price is too high for my budget and "probably" won't work. We can discuss if you have experience in such projects before.

Sorry, I was under the impression that you were in need of someone that could develop this for you, which is what I was offering to do. I will opt out so your question will be open to all experts.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Mike,

Have you worked on dynamic branding? I need to have my clients personalize the HTML header and footer that wraps around my web application. If I set up this question can you assist me?

Thank you

Joy