Christopher Love
Christopher Love, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Owner at CJL & Associates
70121091

When opening this particular Excel program hat has lots of

Customer Question

When opening this particular Excel program hat has lots of little cells, I get the message in the back ground "The image part with relationship ID was not found in this file" The spreadsheet is on my hard drive and I have loosened all restrictions in Trust Center settings but I still can't see the images in the individual cells. any thoughts?
Category: Programming
Expert:  Christopher Love replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** you please provide what version of Excel or Office that you are using? Also can you post the File in question to me via Wikisend.com ? I just need the file Id after you upload it to Wikisend. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Chris,
Microsoft Office 365 version 15.0.4711.1003
The lap top that has the problem is running Windows 7
This Excel Visual Basic 2007 program works just fine in my desktop running Windows 8
Wikisend....have never used it but will try to accomodate
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Chris,
In trying to upload the file in question to you all I get is an error message 0X80072EEF. I can't up load to you. Sorry, I thought this would be an easy fix. I have to leave for a while but will check back.
Okay.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Chris, I'm back. did you find anything?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Anybody there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How can I reconnect with you to finish this up?
Hello again. Sorry for the delay. I can do a remote session for you. I'm not 100% sure I can solve this for you so I would like to offer a remote PC session doing TeamViewer if you would like at no extra charge. Let me know and I'll send you the link.
Here's the link if you decide to do a remote:
• Open a new tab in your browser
• For Windows Computers, type or copy and paste this link into your browser address bar: http://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows.aspx
•• Download and install TeamViewer QuickSupport
• If asked if you want to allow this file to make changes to your hard drive, press “Yes”.
• If asked, select Basic Installation for personal use.
• After installation, Team Viewer should start. If not, look in the Start menu, (Windows) or the Applications folder (Mac) and start the application.
• You will see a USER ID and PASSWORD ***** the Left Side. Note these numbers.
• Go back to the Just Answer tab
• Post these Numbers here on Just Answer. Do NOT label the Numbers, just type in the numbers in one post. E.g. 81735654 6239
• I'll join you in chat on Team Viewer once you get Team Viewer installed.
If there is a particular time that we can agree on, I can do this at your leisure. I will be online tomorrow starting at 9:00 EDT.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can we agree on 11am EDT? I will just follow the instructions above.
11:00 am, EDT it is. See you then..
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Chris, I haven't forgotten that we had an appointment, just working in the background. I have a new laptop, have downloaded the latest version of MS Office and have done everything I can to get this Excel file to work because it;s crucial to what I'm doing and I can't get it to work and get past the error message. It's got to be a setting in security or something. I don't have anymore time to spend on this so I'll let it go for now. thanks anyway
Okay on the update. I'll keep looking into it and get back to you if I find a solution.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
email is***@******.*** or(###) ###-####(m) Thanks Chris!
Some notes I took on the issue.
- What PC and OS was the file created on? If the document was created on the Windows 8 pc, try opening the file on that machine and save as YourFileName.xlsm type. Try it on your Win 7 machine.
- When you mention you have a new laptop. Is it a Win. 8.1 pc? If so, the references to the images are in a different folder inside the file. Trying to save under a different filetype (xlsm, etc) on the Windows 8 machine that you mentioned it worked on, should be effective.
- If you can send me a sample of the file or even just one sheet via Wikisend, I can open it here in different versions of Excell. The file limit on Wikisend.com is 100Mb. Let me know when you have time.