Leela-TheProgrammer
Leela-TheProgrammer, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Post Grad in CS (Gold Medal)
21067471

Rafael,I wanted to know if you can point me in the right

Customer Question

Hi Rafael,
I wanted to know if you can point me in the right direction regarding cloud services. I'm looking to find a service that can help my client manage their inventory. I would like the system to have the capabilities to give me the ability to create a custom fields to classify some of the inventory. I would prefer a cloud based service so that multiple users from the company can log in and manage their inventory.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Leela-TheProgrammer replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer.

Rafael doesnt seem to be available so the answer is opened to all experts and I have knowledge on the topics of your question so wanted to share the information I have.

You can review list of available Cloud based Inventory management software at

http://www.capterra.com/inventory-management-software/

Incase in the future there are plans to integrate the system with ERP, I would recommend considering EazyStock as it is seemlessly integrated with Jeeves ERP.

Please let me know incase you have any further queries.

If you can provide more details of number of users, inventory size, etc I can do further research and recommend specific software based on your needs.

Thanks,
Leela