LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in C, C++, Java, DOT NET, Python, HTML, Javascript, Design.
29751445

Q1: Your final project will be to analyze, design, and

Customer Question

Q1: Your final project will be to analyze, design, and document a simple program that utilizes a good design process and incorporates sequential, selection and repetitive programming statements(i.e loops) as well as at least one function/subprogram call
and the use of at least three arrays. Quite often requirements change as in this case. Your program must write all the information collected from the user to an ASCII file. The specific problem you need to solve for the final project is: Take Note: This is
very similar to last week's assignment But the requirements have changed. Design a program that will allow a user to Input a list of his Classmates's Name along with their Gender(Male, Female), Marital Status(Married,Single), Age and City where they reside.
You must first collect all the information from the user. Then write all the information collected to an ascii file. Finallly, count the number of Male and Female classmates and count the Marital Status - Married and Single and write these counts also to the
ascii file also, after the list of information. There are 4 components of your submission including: Analysis- Demonstrates your thought process and steps used to analyze the problem. Be sure to include the required input and output and how you will obtain
the required output from the given input? Also, include your variable names and definitions. Be sure to describe the necessary formulas and sample calculations that might be needed. Talk about the functions you plan to use and how you will use arrays. Be sure
to talk about the types of programming statements that will be used on why. Program Design- A detailed, clear description of the program you are building. It should show the flow and logic of your program. Test plan - For your test plan show me what you think
your file will look like for 5 classmates. Pseudocode- Provide pseudocode of your overall design that fulfills the requirements of the project All of these components should be placed in word document for submission. Additional details about the program you
need to write: Class sizes vary, however you should design to be able to enter at least 40 Classsmates, but be flexible enough to handle less thatn 40. Your test case should have at least 5 classmates. Be sure to separate some functionality into functions
or subprograms. Having all functionality in the main module is not a good design. Your design should consider how to indicate the classmate entry is complete. Carefully consider the best data type for each of your variables. (e.g. when to use Float versus
Integers versus Strings)... Q2: Dis. 1: For this discussion, using the above Code of Ethics below, Pick at least 2 of the 8 principles and describe what these principles mean to you. In your write-up, summarize the principles you selected in your own words
and provide at least one example of an activity or action you could take that would support the principle and one example of an activity or action that you believe would violate this principle. The following is the short version of the Software Engineering
Code of Ethics and Professional Practice available from the URL: http://www.acm.org/about/se-code Software engineers shall commit themselves to making the analysis, specification, design, development, testing and maintenance of software a beneficial and respected
profession. In accordance with their commitment to the health, safety and welfare of the public, software engineers shall adhere to the following Eight Principles: 1. PUBLIC - Software engineers shall act consistently with the public interest. 2. CLIENT AND
EMPLOYER - Software engineers shall act in a manner that is in the best interests of their client and employer consistent with the public interest. 3. PRODUCT - Software engineers shall ensure that their products and related modifications meet the highest
professional standards possible. 4. JUDGMENT - Software engineers shall maintain integrity and independence in their professional judgment. 5. MANAGEMENT - Software engineering managers and leaders shall subscribe to and promote an ethical approach to the
management of software development and maintenance. 6. PROFESSION - Software engineers shall advance the integrity and reputation of the profession consistent with the public interest. 7. COLLEAGUES - Software engineers shall be fair to and supportive of their
colleagues. 8. SELF - Software engineers shall participate in lifelong learning regarding the practice of their profession and shall promote an ethical approach to the practice of the profession. Discussion 2: For this discussion, Write a few lines of pseudo-code
that does the following: 1)Assign your name, your favorite food, and favorite drink to variables 2)Open a file. 3)Print your name (using the variables) to the file on the first line. 4)Print your favorite food and favorite drink to the file on a second line.
5)Close the file.
Category: Programming
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
Welcome
Thank you for asking me. Hope you are doing well.
You should be using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions to ensure question comes to me or I may not be able to help
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am doing pretty well. Thanks for asking.. The deadline is 05/07/2015..
Well, I have Three different questions right there. But you failed to input the pseudo-code, and the design looks pretty much like it. Please I just want you t take your time and break it down without suspicion..
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
Please elaborate?
Do you need pseudocode for this?
Provide the format to match with
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please do not use hierarchy.. There are 4 components of your submission including:Analysis- Demonstrates your thought process and steps used to analyze the problem. Be sure to include the required input and output and how you will obtain the required output from the given input? Also, include your variable names and definitions. Be sure to describe the necessary formulas and sample calculations that might be needed. Talk about the functions you plan to use and how you will use arrays. Be sure to talk about the types of programming statements that will be used on why.
Program Design- A detailed, clear description of the program you are building. It should show the flow and logic of your program.
Test plan - For your test plan show me what you think your file will look like for 5 classmates.
Pseudocode- Provide pseudocode of your overall design that fulfills the requirements of the project
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
I can help with #1 only. Please let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what about the #2 questions?
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
it is about writing. I can help with the code only.
there are 3 questions. I can do #1 only
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The code should be fine. I'll finish the writing myself.. Please question #1 is very important at this time.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
ok. Check back in few hours
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello! How are you doing today?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The work is due tomorrow.. I look forward to hearing from you soon....
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
ok, thank you.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
Download answer from here:
http://www.wikisend.com/download/611448
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
Remember, if you need anything else, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.
Thank you for using this site!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your follow up; I haven't been able to review the project, but I already downloaded it. I'll get back to you as soon as I have checked it
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
ok
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
Hi again,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
Remember, if you need anything else, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/computer-programming/92v94-q1-final-project-will-analyze-design.html#ixzz3ZnECEWW9
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes
LogicPro