LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in C, C++, Java, DOT NET, Python, HTML, Javascript, Design.
29751445

Shipping Calculator Visual Studios

I seen an old question asked about a program to do a shipping charge for a package. it was submitted 3 years ago so the zip you had posted is no longer being held on mediafire, anyway you still have it? link to previous question -> http://www.justanswer.com/computer-programming/3gsjh-visual-basic-2008-ex-program-shipping-charge-package.html  

Hi
Welcome to JustAnswer
Dowload->
Download ShippingCharges.zip

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.

It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.

Thank you for using this site!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the solution isnt opening

Jorda,
It was in VB 2008
I have created 2010 project

Download->
Download ShippingCharges2k10.zip

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

awesome this one is working, but the code isnt completely correct, after the click event for calculate button it only charges $Infinity

Change line
Code:

weightInOunces = CDbl(TextBox1.Text) + CDbl(TextBox2.Text) / ((TextBox2.Text.Length - 1) * 100)

to

Code:

weightInOunces = CDbl(TextBox1.Text) + (CDbl(TextBox2.Text) / Math.Pow(10, TextBox2.Text.Length - 1))

It will resolve this issue.