Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

Hello I need some help. the following is what I have. It keeps

going me a error. Can...
Hello I need some help. the following is what I have. It keeps going me a error. Can you help me. It has to be turn in tonight at 1:00 am the latest.
There is an error at terminate program calling method.

This program creates the basic user interface code for that can be re-used in the following week’s iLab assignments. The assignment will help you get started using the programming environment and some practice with coding. You will also be able to re-use much, if not all, of the code in later assignments.

In order to reuse the code in the following weeks, you will include different parts of the program in the following three separate files within Visual Studio:
1. Program.cs will hold the Main method, which is the starting point for the program execution.
2. ApplicationUtilities.cs will hold the re-usable methods that provide the user information about the application.
3. InputUtilities.cs will hold the re-usable methods that will collect the user information.
Using the methods defined in these classes you will construct a program that prompts the user for the following:
1. Your name, which will be a string data type
2. Your age, which will be an integer data type
3. The gas mileage for your car, which will be a double data type

//Program Header
//Program Name: Basic User Interface
//Programmer: Albert Daniel
//CIS2247, Week 1 Lab
//Program Description: The following program takes what the user inputs.

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;

class Lab1
{

static void Main(string[] args)
{

//Declaring variables
string input;
string name;
int age;
double galMileage;

DisplayApplicationInformation();

ApplicationUtilities.DisplayDiverDisplayDiver("Start Program");

DisplayDiver("Get Name");
name = GetInput("Your Name");
Console.WriteLine("Your name is " + name);

ApplicationUtilities.DisplayDiver("Get Age");
input = InputUtilities.GetInput("Your Age");
age = Convert.ToInt32(input);
Console.WriteLine("Your Age is " + age);

ApplicationUtilities.DisplayDiver("Get Mileage");
input = InputUtilities.GetInput("Gas Mileage");
galMileage = Convert.ToDouble(input);
Console.Writeline("Your car's mileage is " + galMileage);

//Call method to terminate program
TerminateApplication();

//The following displays the application information
public static void DisplayApplicationInformation()
{
Console.WriteLine("Welcome the Basic User Interface Program");
Console.WriteLine("CIS247, Week 1 Lab");
Console.WriteLine("Name: YOUR NAME");
Console.writeLine("This program accepts user input as a string, then makes the appropriate data conversion");
}

public static void DisplayDiver(string outputTitle)
{
Console.WriteLine("****************" + OutputTitle + "****************");
}

public static string GetInput(string inputType)
{
string strInput;
Console.WriteLine("Enter the " + inputType);
strInput = Console.ReadLine();
return strInput;
}

public static void TerminateApplication()
{
Console.WriteLine("Thank you for using the Basic User Interface program");
Console.WriteLine();
Console.WriteLine("Press any key to continue");
system.exit;
}
}
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/15/2013
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

Yes, I will rate you.

Please upload exact question text on wikisend.com

Do you have any word/pdf related to this question. If yes
Can you please go to www.wikisend.com and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "File ID" and "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" or "File ID" and please paste it in your reply here

I don't have any other question do you still want me to go to that site

i dont see anything different.

i am still on it
Please download solution from

http://wikisend.com/download/789760/CIS247_Week1.zip

I hope i was able to assist you. If you are happy with my service please rate my service . If your are not 100% satisfied, please reply to me so that i can help you better. Please start your question with "For ATLProg only" to request me again

Please remember to
Steps to run the project
1. Right click on the .zip file and Unzip/Extract To the solution file. A zip file can be unzipped using Winzip or 7Zip. (7Zip can be downloaded for free from http://www.7-zip.org/)
2. Look for .sln file in the unzipped folder
3. Double click on .sln file to open the solution in Visual Studio.
4. Hit F5 to run the program.
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer