ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I need assistance with visual logic creating a parallel array

I need assistance with visual logic creating a parallel array program that has a user input classes with a importance number 1,2, or 3. 1 being the highest value and 3 being the lowest. After creating the list then need to output them in their list if they were entered into 1 2 or 3.

Assume that the application will allow a user to enter, store, and recall a valuable item of learning. Examine the iteration control structure. Part of that process is identifying a learned item by one of the following economic value ratings:

• High value
• Significant value
• Limited value

The recalling of all learned items by one of the economic value ratings requires a selection structure.

ATLPROG :

Hi

I can help you with this. By when you need this done

Customer:

2:30AM eastern standard time

ATLPROG :

do you have any file that you can send

ATLPROG :

Do you have any word/pdf related to this question. If yes
Can you please go to www.wikisend.com and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "File ID" and "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" or "File ID" and please paste it in your reply here.

Customer:

the visual logic program or the auctual program file itself?

ATLPROG :

both

Customer:

ok

Customer:

ya I have files I can send

Customer:

I will upload them now

ATLPROG :

ok

Customer:

I uploaded the files but I don't know if they made it, kept erroring out and not giving any type of okay response that the files made it? 924348 905610 568708 537566

ATLPROG :

let me check

Customer:

thank you

ATLPROG :

I have sent a Underpriced report on this to your registered email id, please confirm if the price looks ok to you. Please let me know so I can start working on this accordingly.

I had to underprice it looking at effort this would take

ATLPROG :

Are you there?

ATLPROG :

I have this ready let me know if you agree to underprice report and i would post the solution right away

Customer:

okay I will go check my email

ATLPROG :

ok i will be back in 5 mins

Customer:

k

Customer:

okay that price will work

ATLPROG :

ok

Answer

Customer:

very nice thank you

For future reference - Please start your question text with "For ATLProg Only" to request me again. It will ensure that question comes to me.