Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

http://www.ge.tt/2jUUmRE/v/0?c second part having the logic

http://www.ge.tt/2jUUmRE/v/0?c second part having the logic...
http://www.ge.tt/2jUUmRE/v/0?c

second part having the logic for this program is what i also need
3/1/2012
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer

ATLPROG :

hi

Customer:

hello

ATLPROG :

Answer Link

Customer:

you gave me the same thing twice

ATLPROG :

these files have the logic into them

ATLPROG :

for calculating the amortization over the term of loan

ATLPROG :

and populating them into the GUI

Customer:

i see

ATLPROG :

the previous one was the gui screen layout

Customer:

so group each accordingly and run from same folder

ATLPROG :

yes you use the .java file and .html file i send just now

ATLPROG :

as they are latest

Customer:

basically i will have 2 seperat foldersok

Customer:

ok

Customer:

i see the difference now

Customer:

thank you

ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
You there?
ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer

ATLPROG

ATLPROG

MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

LogicPro

LogicPro

Expert in C, C++, Java, DOT NET, Python, HTML, Javascript, Design.

unvadim

unvadim

Good knowledge of OOP principles. 3+ years of programming experience with Java and C++. Sun Certified Java Programmer 5.0.

Several years of intensive programming and application development experience in various platforms.

ehabtutor

ehabtutor

Bachelor of computer science, 5+ years experience in software development, software company owner

TheDoctor

TheDoctor

Software Engineer

M.S. in Internet Information Systems

The-PC-Guy

The-PC-Guy

Software Engineer

Extensive Knowledge in PHP, MYSQL, CSS & Javascript