Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

Follow the direction to help me finish this excel

Customer Question
Attachment: 2011-10-12_070135_e07c1apartment.xlsx
please follow the direction
...

please follow the direction to help me finish this excel assignment:

Enter a nested function in the Recommendation column to indicate Need to remodel if the apartment is unoccupied and was last remodeled before 2005. For all other apartments, display No change.

Insert functions in the total units and occupied units columns to calculate the number of apartments and number of occupied apartment by apartment complex.

Calculate the occupancy rate and rank based on occupancy rate where the highest occupied complex is 1.

Insert the appropriate functions to calculate the potential rent (i.e. the total rent if all units at a complex were rented) and the actual amount of total rent by complex for occupied units.

Calculated the percentage of potential rent that is actually collected this month

Insert functions in the range F15:F18 to calculate the total rent collected by apartment size (i.e. number of bedrooms) and total rent collected. The value in cell F18 should be identical to the total in cell G12

Type 4 in Cell B2.

Insert a nested lookup function in cell B3 that will look up the ranking entered in cell b2 and return the respective apartment complex. Make sure the sample ranking of 4 returns the correct apartment complex indicated in the summary statistics area.

Type 1 in cell B2.

Click the Database worksheet tab.

Enter conditions in the criteria range for unoccupied twp-and three-bedroom apartments that need to be remodeled.

Perform an advanced filter based on the criteria range filter the existing database in place.

Enter database functions to calculate the database statistics in the range C8:C10

Click the Loan worksheet tab.

Enter the loan parameters in the Input Area, and then insert formulas to perform calculations in the summary calculations.

Complete the loan amortization table. Use a date function for the payment date column and financial functions for the interest for the interest paid and principal payment columns.

Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Programming
10/12/2011
Programmer: Ingo U, Software Engineer replied 6 years ago
Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer
I'm working on your assignment right now, expect to finish within the hour.
Regards,
Ingo U
Thank you. And if possible please upload the finish file so that i could learn how to do it.
Of course!
Thanks. Please let me know when you finish and upload the file.
Here you go:

Click here

Please review and let me know if I made any mistakes. One point that was a little unclear to me was the line
"Enter database functions to calculate the database statistics in the range C8:C10"
I wasn't sure if it was supposed to operate on the whole database, or only the filtered version with two- and three-bedroom units. I chose the first option.

Regards,
Ingo U
Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer
Hi, I have add a new question and could you please help me to finish? And also please tell me how to upload the attachment so that you could use this to finish the assignment.
thanks for requesting me! I'd be happy to have a look at your task.
To upload an attachment, I find wikisend.com easiest.
Go to www.wikisend.com and upload the file there (no need to sign up). You will then get a page that has the File ID and Download Link. Copy either the File ID or the Download Link and come back here and paste it in your reply.

Thanks,
Ingo U
I have already upload the file of my new question. Please have a look at it.
OK, I found your other question and replied there.
Hi, I don't know why but I can't reply you on that page, all the reply goes to that guy "FDM". I want you to help me do that assignment and I need it be done tomorrow morning.
That's strange. But tomorrow morning is too tight, so I'd rather opt out and let the other person help you than try and then not make it. Sorry. With a little more notice I would have been able and happy to do it.
Thanks,
Ingo
Ok, so how long you need to do with this assignment? Can you finish it by this Saturday or Sunday?
Thanks, ***** ***** evening should definitely be possible.
Ok, so lets put the date on sunday, thanks for doing that for me.
OK, I appreciate the confidence in me that you're showing.
No problem, and remember the question is not on this reply page lol, It'S THE access problem.
OK, lets switch to that one.
Ingo U
Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer