Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

21) If cell D15 contains the formula $C$5*D15, what is the

Customer Question
21) If cell D15 contains...
21) If cell D15 contains the formula =$C$5*D15, what is the D15 in the formula?
A. Mixed reference
B. Absolute reference
C. Circular reference
D. Range name

22) What should you do if you see a column of pound signs (###) instead of values or results of formulas?
A. Increase the zoom percentage.
B. Delete the column.
C. Adjust the row height.
D. Increase the column width.

23) ______ feasibility determines if the project is an acceptable financial risk and if the organization can afford the expense and time needed to complete the project.
A. technical
B. economic
C. organizational
D. behavioral

24) In the traditional systems development life cycle, users
A. have no input
B. are important only in the testing phases of the project
C. are important only in the maintenance phase of the project
D. are limited to providing information requirements

25) To create a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation based on an installed template, click the
A. File tab, and then click New.
B. File tab, and then click Open.
C. Insert tab, and then select Add Template.
D. Design tab, and then select New.

26) Which of the following demotes a bullet point from the first level to the second level in Outline view in Microsoft® PowerPoint®?
A. Shift+Tab
B. Tab
C. Decrease List Level
D. Ctrl+Tab

27) ________ connects parts of the intranets of different organizations and allows secure communications among business partners.
A. A global network
B. An intranet
C. An extranet
D. The Internet

28) ______ is a system with universally accepted standards for storing, retrieving, formatting, and displaying information via a client/server architecture.
A. FTP
B. World Wide Web
C. Newsgroups
D. The Internet

29) A process that allows users to place information in multiple, overlapping associations is called
A. AJAX
B. tagging
C. a Wiki
D. blogging

30) ________ are websites that provide collections of content from all over the World Wide Web.
A. Aggregators
B. Social networks
C. Mashups
D. Really simple syndications
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Programming
7/24/2011
Programmer: unvadim, Computer Software Engineer replied 6 years ago
unvadim
unvadim, Computer Software Engineer

unvadim :

21. B
22. D
23. B
24. C
25. A
26. B
27. A
28. B
29. C
30. A

21. B
22. D
23. B
24. C
25. A
26. B
27. A
28. B
29. C
30. A
unvadim
unvadim
unvadim, Computer Software Engineer