Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Trying to link PayPal donation to WordPress site. The client…

Customer Question
Trying to link PayPal donation...
Trying to link PayPal donation to WordPress site. The client has PayPal Pro and has a very specific form they need added - for campaign donation. I created a form in Contact Form 7, but cannot get it to link to PayPal. Can you help?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Programming
6/29/2010
Programmer: Brandon, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
Brandon
Brandon, Computer Software Engineer
Could you provide either a link to the specific requirements of the PayPal Pro form or a detailed description? Also, could you post the source code from Contact Form 7 for what you have so far.
Sure.

The site is hughforsheriff.com Wordpress site.

This is a link to the donation form page so far:
http://hughforsheriff.com/?page_id=323

I did this using Contact Form 7. I'll give you my source code for that as well. They also need to add a section with the option of having a couple donate with spots for 2 people info - but I haven't gotten to adding that yet.

For what PayPal service they purchased it involves API's and all that good stuff. To be honest at the moment I'd be fine with the form just linking to PayPal in express checkout if that's all that will work. But maybe you will be able to figure this out. Here is a link for the information:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_wp-pro-overview-outside

Contact 7 Form:
Committee to elect Hugh Zuker

Contributions Gratefully Accepted
Cavanaugh O’Leary, Treasurer

Personal Information

Campaign finance regulations require us to collect and report the name, address, occupation and employer of contributions aggregating in excess of $250 in an election cycle.

Title:*

[select* Title "Mr." "Mrs." "Ms." "Dr."]

First Name:*

[text* first_name 60/]

Last Name:*

[text* last_name 60/]

Address 1:*

[text* address_1 60/]

Address 2:

[text address_2 60/]

City:*

[text* city 60/]

State:*

[select* State "Alabama" "Alaska" "Arizona" "Arkansas" "California" "Colorado" "Connecticut" "Delaware" "DC" "Florida" "Georgia" "Hawaii" "Idaho" "Illinois" "Indiana" "Iowa" "Kansas" "Kentucky" "Louisiana" "Maine" "Maryland" "Massachusetts" "Michigan" "Minnesota" "Mississippi" "Missouri" "Montana" "Nebraska" "Nevada" "New Hampshire" "New Jersey" "New Mexico" "New York" "North Carolina" "North Dakota" "Ohio" "Oklahoma" "Oregon" "Pennsylvania" "Rhode Island" "South Carolina" "South Dakota" "Tennessee" "Texas" "Utah" "Vermont" "Virginia" "Washington" "West Virginia" "Wisconsin" "Wyoming"]

Zip:*

[text* zip 60/]

Email Address:*

[text* email 60/]

Phone Number:

[text phone 60/]

Occupation:*

[text* occupation 60/]

Employer:*

[text* employer 60/]

*=Required Field

Contribution Information

Contributions to the Committee to Elect Hugh Zuker campaign to elect Hugh Zuker the next Sheriff of Pitkin County are subject to the limits and restrictions of Pitkin County and Colorado law, including an aggregate limit of $500.00 per individual. Contributions from corporations, labor organizations, foreign citizens, and certain sole source government contractors covered by Amendment 54 to the Colorado Constitution are prohibited.
Please select amount you would like to contribute:

[radio amount id:Amount "$25.00" "$50.00" "$100.00" "$250.00" "$500.00" "Other"]

By clicking “I Accept” you agree to the following terms:

Federal law requires all online contributors to confirm that the following statements are true and accurate. If you cannot confirm each statement, you are not eligible to contribute to the Campaign.

1. This contribution is made on a personal credit or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is made neither on a corporate or business entity card nor on the card of another.
2. I am a United States citizen or a lawfully-admitted permanent resident.
3. I am making this contribution with my own personal funds, and I will not be reimbursed by anyone for this contribution.
4. I am not a federal government contractor.
5. I am at least 18 years of age.

Contributions or gifts to the Hugh Zuker for Pitkin County Sheriff are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.

[acceptance accept] I Accept

[submit "Make Donation"]

To Donate By Mail

Please download and complete Contributions Form (click here)

Mail To:

Hugh for Sheriff Campaign
P.O. Box 4150
Aspen, CO 81612