Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

how do I connect magic jack to the internet

Customer Question
?...
how do I connect magic jack to the internet ?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Programming
6/28/2010
Programmer: magtech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
magtech
magtech, Computer Support Specialist
Hello and thanks for asking your question.

There is a detailed easy to follow installation manual. I am providing a link here for you to view it online. I strongly suggest that you follow the instructions for installation if you have not yet done so.

Here';s the link to the guide:
http://service.liveperson.net/hc/s-61732089/cmd/kbresource/kb-742283904710921142/!DOWNLOAD?entryid=345464&attachid=29761

Assuming that your computer already has an Internet connection, Magic jack should be able to detect and connect to your internet connection automatically after you have followed the installation instructions.

Hope this is helpful...

It is not working, I plugged in the magic jack and the 2008 product of the year sign comes up but it is blank.I can not fill it in. how do I do this?