Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Create a class whose main() method assigns cars and rental…

Create a class whose main()...
Create a class whose main() method assigns cars and rental fees to customers for the current day. The program continuously prompts for input data until the user indicates the end of the data has been reached. Input data includes the following: Customer name Code for desired car type—A for Antique Car or L for Luxury Car Numbers of days for rental In the main() method, create four parallel arrays. The first three contain car descriptions, daily rental fees, and the car-type code, as follows: Description Daily Fee Code 1967 Ford Mustang $ 65 A 1922 Ford Model T $ 95 A 2008 Lincoln Continental $135 L 2002 Lexus $140 L 2007 BMW $160 L 1910 Mercer Runabout $165 A 2009 Mercedes Benz $200 L 1930 Cadillac V-16 $205 A The fourth array contains an indicator that specifies whether the car is already rented out or not. At the start of the program, none of the cars are rented. After the user is prompted for the first customer’s data, pass the customer’s name, car type requested, and the four arrays of data to a method named fulfillRequest(). The method finds the first available car of the correct type, displays its description and rental fee, and changes the rental indicator to show the car is no longer available. If no cars are available of the type requested by the customer, display an appropriate message. The method returns the daily rental fee unless no cars of the correct type are available, in which case the method returns 0. The main() method displays the daily rental fee. If a car of the correct type is available, the main() method should pass the daily rental fee, the number of days for the rental, and the car type requested to a method named calculateContractAmount(). The contract amount is the daily fee times the number of days plus tax. The tax is 6 percent of the rental price for an antique car and 8 percent of the price for a luxury car. The method returns the amount of the contract to the main() method, where it is displayed. Be

Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/questions/3geus-create-a-class-whose-main-method-assigns-cars-and-rental#ixzz0sBRO7kdu
6/28/2010
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Welcome to JustAnswer
Thank you for requesting me.
Download your answer from here.
Ask me if you need more information.
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

LogicPro,

Thanks so much. I really appreciate your help in the right direction for this.

Customer/p>
Thank you