Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

A lottery requires that you select seven different numbers…

Customer Question
A lottery requires that you...
A lottery requires that you select seven different numbers from the integers 1 to 35. A separate powerball number should also be generated. The powerball number should be within the range of 1-10. Write a Java program that will do this for you and generate eight sets of seven numbers plus one powerball number. You must create an array and you must use the random() method in your solution. The solution must also include the use of at least one repetition statement.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Programming
6/27/2010
Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Here is your answer
Ask me if you need more information.
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
What about my second?
Working on it now