Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Hi, Woudl it be possible in a batch file to add the name…

Customer Question
Hi, Woudl it be possible in...

Woudl it be possible in a batch file to add the name of a file to a jpg image so that when that images is printed the file name appears in small text along the bottom / side ??

I am not very computer iltterate ( though my husband is ) but I thought I'd get the ball rolling.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/25/2010
Programmer: NaveedP, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
NaveedP
NaveedP, Computer Software Engineer
hello,

This is not possible in DOS based batch files to add Filename of a picture as Text on the that picture.

How ever there are some third part tools available, that can do this in a batch process.

I am posting one of such software application.

you can download from here

http://www.easybatchwatermark.com/download/index.htm

You can try it . if it suits your requirments. then you may buy it.

for more help Picture Below

graphic

If you need more help please feel free to ask me again

thanks & regards

Naveed

The sequence of events is this:

JPG files come into a directory called wireless on my computer as the photograph has been taken. A batch file then rotates the image and puts in into another directory called preview.

What I want to happen is that it rotates and then adds in the file name onto the image, so the images come in one at a time and I want the image number added one at a time. I do not want to go out manually to a separate program to create the file number on the image I want it to "just happen"

Any ideas???

Can you send me the Batch File that you are already using. then may be i will have some good idea.

thanks