Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I am at my wits end. I have tried ALL DAY to get into the…

Customer Question
I am at my wits...
I am at my wits end. I have tried ALL DAY to get into the site you provided - nothing! I hate it that I am SO close to getting to do what I need to do. I am just about to give up and let the powers-that-be just hire a person to go a new web page and forget about it!! I can't even get the file you sent me to go to the desktop.
Sorry I am being so much trouble. I don't really have a question except to say I am disgusted. Miriam
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Programming
6/24/2010
Programmer: Jim Clark, Software Developer replied 8 years ago
Jim Clark
Jim Clark, Software Developer
Hi!

Once you click on the "download file" button, you click the "Save" option. The file will be saved to the current downloads folder your browser is set to. That may be your desktop or somewhere else.

If you are having this much difficulty, and finding it very frustrating, then you should probably hire someone to do the job for you. It's not hard once you learn the process, but the first few times it can be a challenge.

Unfortunately, on JustAnswer we have to community through this site, and can't work directly on your web site. Sorry, I wish we could do more.