Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I have 2 text boxes, five label and a command butten. I am…

Customer Question
I have 2 text boxes...
I have 2 text boxes, five label and a command butten. I am trying to do the coding that when input goes on the text boxes the calculate command does the calculation. The first three labels will output the info and will reset after but the last two will be modular so will remain while user form active. How do you code?? I woul love if you can call(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Programming
6/22/2010
Programmer: Kevin Bui, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
Kevin Bui
Kevin Bui, Computer Software Engineer
Hi, what language are you programming this in? Visual Basic? Also, can you explain a bit more on exactly what you are trying to do? Perhaps sample input/output and what the labels, text boxes, and calculation are supposed to be? Thanks!

Regards,
Kevin

Edited by Kevin Bui on 6/22/2010 at 10:29 PM EST
yes it's in visual basics I have designed the user form but I'm having trouble coding
If you post your code to wikisend.com and give me instructions on what you want to do, I can gladly do it for you, if you desire. Otherwise, the way to "reset" the labels is to set label1.Text, label2.Text, and label3.Text to String.Empty wherever you want to reset it.
I thought I will get an answer not bunch of questions. Thanks but no thanks.Cancel the wholle thing