Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Hi Im new to programming, and I want to develop a j2me…

Customer Question
Hi I'm new to programming, and...
Hi

I'm new to programming, and I want to develop a j2me crossword puzzle for cell phones. Can you please provide me with a source code for this. It should be like a regular crossword puzzle(clues for words "across" and "down") and have a way for the user to check if they are correct or not.

Thanks!
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 day by:
6/21/2010
Programmer: Dharmendra, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
Dharmendra
Dharmendra, Computer Software Engineer

Hi JACUSTOMER-5n7737iu-,

Welcome to Just Answer.

You can download the Java Game with source code from the below link:

http://www.xdebugx.net/mobileg.php

There is multiple game with source code.

Hope this site will help you.

Need any help then let me know.

Bonus and Positive feedback is highly appreciated by click on Feedback Button .

Regards,

Dharmendra

Thank you for that site, I saw a lot of puzzles there but I was looking for a crossword puzzle, like the ones you find in newspapers and magazines. I couldn't find it on that site, is there perhaps another site?

Hi again,

Kindly check the below link for crossword puzzle:

http://www.mactech.com/articles/mactech/Vol.14/14.03/Mar98Challenge/

Let me know is this link useful for you.

Need any help then let me know.

Regards,

Dharmendra

I
I need
I need a

Sorry about the above replies, they were submitted before I could finish typing.

I need source code for a j2me crossword puzzle. It is imperative that it be j2me as the point is for it to work on a cell phone. I have absolutely no issues with paying you the money but I really need the source code to be for a "j2me crossword puzzle".

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX appreciate for your efforts!

Hi again,

I understand your situation.

I am searching and I am not getting your solution till now.

I am opting out and release this question for another expert.

If some expert have the solution he/she will definetely help you.

I am also searching if i got the solution. I will reply you.

Have a good day!!

Dharmendra

I understand, thanks for your help so far, Dharmendra.

Hi

It's been a week since I last heard from any of the site experts, does that mean that you are unable to find a solution to my question?

Kind Regards