Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

need to build graphs form excel spreadsheet. need help

Customer Question
. Need you to build...
need to build graphs form excel spreadsheet. need help . Need you to build these graphs
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Programming
6/19/2010
Programmer: namstech, Electrical Engineer replied 8 years ago
namstech
namstech, Electrical Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer!

Is it possible for you to upload the excel spreasheet?

If yes upload at www.wikisend.com and provide me with the download link.

Please also provides the details of what data in the spreadsheet you want to get plotted and what type of graphs do you want (line, bar, etc.)?

I will upload the spreadsheet and a copy of the type of graph I need. if the information I want takes more then one graph then let me know.

Need to lot the following

scn issue date

number of days it took to deliver to kn hub

number of days it took to get it to the port/airport

number of days it took to arrive in angola

and finally, average numbers of days for overall process

Now tell me how to up load material?

upload the files at www.wikisend.com and provide me with the download link.
confirm receipt of files

You have to provide me with the download link once done uploading the files at www.wikisend.com.
send email to [email protected] and you will be able to upload files back to me. I will review and if all is ok, will pay BONUS no problem. Thanks for the help

1. Please click here to open the upload site.

2. Then click the Upload Tab.

3. Click Browse button, it will bring up file upload dialog. Select the file to upload and press Open button.

4. Press Upload button.

5. Once uploaded, you will see two edit boxes. One will contain Download link and the other Forum Link.

6. Copy Download link and post it in your reply to me.

I hope you can upload now.

Regards

Edited by EngrNajeeb on 6/19/2010 at 9:07 AM EST

there is nothing highlighted to click but your name

http://wikisend.com/download/471016/Sea & Air Freight delivery times to Luanda Graphs.doc

http://wikisend.com/download/521138/Completed Air Freight KPI's 15 June.xls

This is the best I can do. Hope you get both files

Thank you. I have downloaded the files.

I am working on them and if I have any query, will inform you, otherwise upload the solution.

Best Wishes
ok great, you got them. Not sure how long this will take and I have errans to run. Whatt if I'm not around when you finish. I will leave this brower open and when I return revert back

Please save the following link for future interaction (In NotePad for instance).

http://www.justanswer.com/questions/3n4wt-need-to-build-graphs-form-excel-spreadsheet-need-help

You can paste this link in the internet browser to open this page in future.

Regards
no problem. may be doing a lot of graphs

Just to clarify.

In the first graph for instance, we have time along the x -axis, what value is along the y-axis?
I think (numbers of days) on the y-axis. What do you think is the best way to present this data?

Is it numbers of days between Materials Delivered to K&N Dispatch Hub and Materials Delivered to Port / Airport ?

I think number of days is an appropriate unit if number of days is more than 2-3.
yes, this is what I want to see

Here is the plot for number of days between Materials Delivered to K&N Dispatch Hub and Materials Delivered to Port / Airport.

Inform If you need any modifications or any more plots.

If other plots are required, please inform what days are to be plotted?
e.g. in this case, it was between Materials Delivered to K&N Dispatch Hub and Materials Delivered to Port / Airport.

Best Wishes.

Edited by EngrNajeeb on 6/19/2010 at 1:51 PM EST
I need a second graph, SCN to Hub. Can you do this the same as the one you sent me? If yes, this will work for me
Did you get my last message?

Yes Sir. I am working on it. As soon as I am done, I will upload both the graphs in one file.

Best Wishes.
Great, thanks

Dear Sir!

Please download this Word File containing both the graphs together.

If you have any questions, need any modifications or need any other plot, contact me.

Best Wishes

Dear Sir!

Was the solution as per your requirement?