Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

c++ program with a class

Customer Question
I'm writing a c++ program...
I'm writing a c++ program that's supposed to incorporate a class. The program is to manipulate a class roster with a max of 100 students each with a code and 10 grades. I've written the majority of the program, but I can't figure out 1) how to create user defined objects with unique names so that I can store grades for the individual students 2) how to calculate the average of an individual's grades and print it to the screen.

ANY help would be great!! Thanks!

here's the link to my code http://wikisend.com/download/436022/code6.cpp
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Programming
6/19/2010
Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Thank you for using JustAnswer
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
upload the source code file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here. Formatting is messed up.

http://wikisend.com/download/436022/code6.cpp

Please wait. I am downloading it.
I got it.
Could you please provide full assigment to understand the program?
What is the deadline?
tomorrow by midnight
I wil have to rewrite your code. It will take time. I will post the answer in few hours. You will get it in time. Please wait and keep checking your emails.
ok thank you soooo much!!
Thank you too.
Just checkin to make sure you didn't need any other information from me and everything was going ok?
I apologise for delayed response. I was working on your program on another computer.
I see that you posted another question. I am somewhat puzzled after spending a number of hours on this question.
Here is your modified code so far
I apologies. I am out of ideas and opting out for other experts to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any expert joins you. We may continue in case if nobody replies. Thank you for your patience.
I'm sorry.. I hadn't heard from you and was getting nervous! This is my first time using justanswer so I wasn't sure how reliable it was.

Thanks for helping though! That one array, st[], you added to the main() was exactly what I needed to identify the students to the class and I could NOT figure it out how to do it!

Should I just post nevermind on the other question I posted? I don't know how delete a question (if that's even possible)..
Let both be opened and wait till any other expert joins you. JustAnswer is reliable and you will definately get an answer. I have got an urgent work. So I opened this question to other experts. We can continue in case if nobody replies.