Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Can i addvertize my store on line free

Customer Question
Can i addvertize my store on line free
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/18/2010
Programmer: syseng, Computer Systems Engineer replied 8 years ago
syseng
syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you.

Yes, there are several ways to do this.

First, do you have a web site for your store online?
I have no reply to my adds for my store name >hal-mart.net is there any speachel way to get salles. Gary
Yes. Go to the link below and work with the features of the Google web site optomizer:

Google web site optomizer

In comparing similar web sites and then checking there source code I have found that the additional tags and code that the optomizer provides does effectively move web sites to the top of search lists. It will also tell you what content is needed to make your web site more effective. And it's free.