Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

hi.. i am using realbasic and am looking for a tutor

Customer Question
hi.. i am using...
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Programming
6/16/2010
Programmer: Jim Clark, Software Developer replied 8 years ago
Jim Clark
Jim Clark, Software Developer
Hi!

I'll be glad to answer you questions about RealBasic. I'm only allowed to communicate through this site, so if you can post you questions here, I'll be glad to look them over and give you some feedback.

I am looking for someone I can pay for ongoing tutorin services
Ok. I see. This site is not setup for that. We are not allow to exchange personal information or communicate outside this forum.

Specific questions I can assist you with. If there is something that I can help you with in that regard, just let me know.