Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I am trying to keep my sales volume at a predictable level…

Customer Question
I am trying to keep...
I am trying to keep my sales volume at a predictable level each month at $50,000

It employs a trial offer to subscription strategy.

My business has the following retention model statistics:

Day 1 - Customer signs up for trial at $6.95
Day 15 - 60% of customers convert to paid membership for $99.98
Day 44 - 50% of customers from Day 15 stay in club and get billed $99.98
Day 74 - 50% attrition from Day 44 (repeats every month until cancels out)

I am trying to come up w/ a formula that takes into account this model and predicts how many new customers i need to make sure
i have $50,000 being billed every month in total sales taking into account attrition for previous months recurring sales.

i am trying to have an excel spreadsheet calculation, price not an issue
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Programming
6/14/2010
Programmer: John D, Bachelor of Science - Engineering Consultant replied 8 years ago
John D
John D, Bachelor of Science - Engineering Consultant

I think I will need to see the data with some examples of what you want to achieve. Would it be ok to send the file

yes, how do i send my excel file. also i would like to ensure privacy of this conversation.

Ok, as you know this is more or less a public forum and the files as well as the messages are accessible to members and others

Are you concerned about the data in the file or the messages posted here?

yea, i cannot post this in public forum. i thought if you payed it was private

I can give you an email address to send the file to which will remain private and cannot be accessed by any unauthorized person. And you can add your sensitive messages in the email instead of posting them here.

Would that be ok?

great that would be best

Ok since it is not allowed to exchange personal email addresses on this site you can send the message with file by email to the site moderator at [email protected] with the phrase "For John D" and your username in the subject line. Let me know as soon as you have sent it so I can follow up with them as It may take a few hours until it is forwarded to me.