Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I have a joomla programming question. I have an ajaxsearch…

Customer Question
I have a joomla programming...
I have a joomla programming question. I have an ajaxsearch box on my site that I need to move to a different area of my page. http://one.b-y.bz/ This is a link to the site I am programming. I need the search box to be moved down and to the right and appear under the menu items of * Search * ONE Policies * HOME.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 day by:
6/16/2010
Programmer: Jason Jones, Programmer replied 8 years ago
Jason Jones, Programmer
Good day,

I took a look at the site.

Please, confirm: you would like the Search box moved UP so it is directly beneath HOME & ONE Policies?

I will put together the needed code.

Thank you.
I found the code I needed to change. It is where I needed it to be. I was under the gun and had to do it myself. Thanks for your time.
Thank you for the update.
I have another need if you are still interested in helping me. Let me know...
What is the question?
I have 2 sites.
http://one.b-y.bz/ (This is the one I am programming in joomla)
http://www.orthone.com/one/ ( thins is the live site programmed in ColdFusion)

The outside of the live site has a dropshadow and I need to add the to my joomla site. Let me know if that is something that you could help me with.

These are the pngs on the live site:
http://www.orthone.com/one/images/2010/leftborder.png
http://www.orthone.com/one/images/2010/borderright.png