Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I am having trouble importing and converting my Act 9 .dba…

Customer Question
I am having trouble importing...
I am having trouble importing and converting my Act 9 .dba in Microsoft .bcm database.
Can you offer me some solutions. I have 5400 contacts with notes and some attached documents to that need to come over into the business contact management part of Outlook.
Susan
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Programming
6/14/2010
Programmer: John D, Bachelor of Science - Engineering Consultant replied 8 years ago
John D
John D, Bachelor of Science - Engineering Consultant
John,
This answer does NOT help. I know I can change it inot a .cv file. That, however, doesn't not inport my notes and/or my document attachments. That will only imprit the contact info. Not the help I needed.
John,
I think I would just like a refund. I don't think I am going to get the answer I need.
Thanks anyway.

Ok, see if this helps

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/import-a-file-into-business-contact-manager-HP001113507.aspx?pid=CH011142711033

If not, your funds are still in your name at Justanswer. You will need to contact customer service to get a refund.

John,
good try. I already did that. I need an answer that you know will work. I have already searched the net. It is clear you do not know. That is just fine. No problem. Please just refund my money.
Thanks
John,
Please just give me a refund. I don't think you can help me.

Didn't you read my last message. I already explained to you how to get a refund.

I am sorry. I did not see that. Thanks anyway for trying.

No problem