Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Can anyone help provide fundamental code that provides a step…

Customer Question
Can anyone help provide fundamental...
Can anyone help provide fundamental code that provides a step and action form?

Need within the next 2.5 hours

The objective is to use conditional expresions and or if..then statements that overall follows flow of responsibility of:
requestor > manager > application owner > AD administrator > Release manager

that follows step and action process via yes or no
from build to test to production
***********************************************
The following snips between ** represent what I have now in different classes.

I am not bound by these classes...I thought it may help you understand what the objective of the application form is.

*********************************
Public Class SRP1

Private field As Integer
Public Event Approve As EventHandler
Public Property RequestorName(ByVal First As String, ByVal Last As String) As Integer
Get

End Get
Set(ByVal value As Integer)

End Set
End Property

Public Property Department(ByVal Budget As String, ByVal Communit As String, ByVal IT As String, ByVal Health As String) As Integer
Get

End Get
Set(ByVal value As Integer)

End Set
End Property

Public Property Assign() As Integer
Get

End Get
Set(ByVal value As Integer)

End Set
End Property
Public Sub NewRequest()

End Sub
End Class

************************************************

Public Class Test

Public Event Success As EventHandler

Public Property Assign() As Integer
Get

End Get
Set(ByVal value As Integer)

End Set
End Property

Public Property Department() As Integer
Get

End Get
Set(ByVal value As Integer)

End Set
End Property

Public Property TeamMember() As Integer
Get

End Get
Set(ByVal value As Integer)

End Set
End Property
End Class
Public Class Production

Public Event Release As EventHandler

Public Property Notify() As Integer
Get

End Get
Set(ByVal value As Integer)

End Set
End Property
End Class
**********************************************
Public Class Build

Private field As Integer

Public Event Success As EventHandler

Public Property Assign() As Integer
Get

End Get
Set(ByVal value As Integer)

End Set
End Property

Public Property Department() As Integer
Get

End Get
Set(ByVal value As Integer)

End Set
End Property

Public Property Package() As Integer
Get

End Get
Set(ByVal value As Integer)

End Set
End Property

Public Sub DeployType()

End Sub
End Class
*******************************************
End Property

Public Property Package() As Integer
Get

End Get
Set(ByVal value As Integer)

End Set
End Property

Public Sub DeployType()

End Sub
End Class
********************************************

Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Programming
6/14/2010
Programmer: Kevin Bui, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
Kevin Bui
Kevin Bui, Computer Software Engineer
Hi!

Can you explain in a little more detail exactly what you need? That is, if your time frame hasn't run out yet..

Thanks,

Kevin

Edited by Kevin Bui on 6/14/2010 at 7:59 AM EST
If you could use the form that I have to call on one of the classes...preferably the srp1.vb class as a start. followed by the approve.vb class if you have time.

Overall...would like to have form call on class...and have the class support a conditional expression or an if...then statment that is SIMPLE yes or no

ie...has the request been assignedw
has the request been tested
if so was it successfull.

was the request approved to be assigned.....etc

If you could do what you can with in a couple of hours...that is what I need

Again...just a foudation to make the call on at least one or more of the classes that I laid out.

Please advise.
Ok! Can you please upload all the files necessary to wikisend.com? Thanks!
The project file id# XXXXX 216844
The objective of the project file id# XXXXX
441830

I know it looks like a mess...
Just need though what I addressed earlier

ie...has the request been assignedw
has the request been tested
if so was it successfull.

I don't know what those ID#'s are for. Can you upload the actual files themselves to wikisend.com?
Kevin...I did upload the files...that was the ID# XXXXX were given...will upload again and copy their path.

Info on project:
http://wikisend.com/download/577116/Initial Application Design Document.docx

project:
http://wikisend.com/download/463998/SoftwareReleaseProcedures11.zip
I am afraid this will take a lot more work than originally requested. I will be opting out of this question so that other experts can pick up where we left off and help you.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Kevin
Yes, I know that it is a big mess.

Thank you for your effort by looking into the project problem

It does not need to be reviewed any further.