Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I need help with adobe fireworks/dreamweaver

Customer Question
I have created a web...

I have created a web layout in Fireworks CS5 - when I export it (html and images) into Dreamweaver CS3 all of the images and slices are approx. 50% smaller than they were in the fireworks design.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Programming
6/11/2010
Programmer: Jim Clark, Software Developer replied 8 years ago
Jim Clark
Jim Clark, Software Developer
Hi!

Check it against the ruler guides. The ruler should show the correct number of pixels.

View > Rulers > Show
View > Rulers > Pixels

Also, check the magification setting in the bottom right. Make sure it is at 100%.

View > Magnification > 100%

Let me know if that helps. If it doesn't please verify that the images you saved are the correct size. That will help determine if Fireworks is saving them small, or if Dreamweaver is displaying them too small.

Relist: Answer quality.
Once you know that the exported size in pixels is correct, compare the DPI and make sure they import into Dreamweaver at the same DPI.

I have opted-out of the question so another expert can assist you.