Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I need help creating a user login screen and also need help…

Customer Question
I need help creating a...
I need help creating a user login screen and also need help with submitting information to a database.

I am using C# XXXXX Visual Stuido 2008.

I have login screen that first appears when running the program. It has two text boxes, one for UserID and one for a password. I have an Access 2007 Database named LoginDatabase which has five User ID's as well as passwords. How do I code the Login button to validate the user input matches up with the database?

This one I believe is simple I just can't figure out how to do it. I have an Employee Form and a Customer form which both have ten text boxes for them to fill out. I have a database named Employee with all the fields. I have not created the customer one yet. How do I code the Submit button to Submit the data from the ten text boxes into the database fields?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Programming
6/9/2010
Programmer: NeOh, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
NeOh
NeOh, Computer Software Engineer

Have you written any code for connecting to the database ? could you please send me what all you completed ? let me have a look at it

please upload to www.wikisend.com and paste the link here

Thanks
Shidhin
I tried wikisend and here is the link it sent me to once I hit upload.

http://www.wikisend.com/download/503882/

Hope this works. If not let me know and Ill find another way to upload it for you to see.

Just to let you know, basically I have the forms laid out, all but one actually. The simple stuff I have coded. The rest I don't such as the login and the submit.

I did the Data - Add new Datasource deal through Visual Studio 2008 and that looked like it brought my Database in but I don't know for sure. I haven't messed with databases very much so this is kind of new to me.

Let me know what other information you may need or if that link doesn't work and Ill get back to you asap.

Thank you for looking at my question.

Wikisend.com is asking for the username and password. could you please provide me that ?

Thanks
Shidhin