Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

Syseng, *due-sunday*length-250words Look for an example in

Customer Question
Syseng, *due-sunday*length-250words Look for an example in...
Syseng,
*due-sunday*length-250words
Look for an example in every day life of the following:
A one-to-one relationship
A one-to-many relationship
A many-to-many relationship in a newspaper
For each example, name the entities in each relationship and what makes them that type of relationship. Be sure to include your reasoning
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Programming
3/9/2010
Programmer: syseng, Computer Systems Engineer replied 7 years ago
syseng
syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

So would you like this to focus around object oriented programming? Are any diagrams needed?
no diagrams
Ok then I will have the write up ready for you.

Syseng,

If it's possible I will need all the post by Sunday 11:00 pm U.S.Eastern time

No problem, will have it done by then.
Thanks!!!
Please review the document at the link below:
http://www.4shared.com/file/241392711/92f042de/031410_1.html

can you change the link to this one also?

I was able to only open one of the three post you sent
Ok so the second link on the other question also did not work?

If so then I will upload both again.
syseng
syseng
syseng, Computer Systems Engineer