Networking

Need to recover my wi fi password purchased a new device and…

Customer Question
Need to recover my...

Need to recover my wi fi password ***** a new device and don't remember my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Don't think ever

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Don't think ever

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Just my apple phone and iPad

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Networking
9/15/2018
Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 9 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Do you have a computer that I can connect to?

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
My password changed and I am trying to put the new one in
My password ***** and I am trying to put the new one in but don't see a way to put in small letters in my epsonxl-446 … read more
bbao
bbao
Freelance IT Consultant,
My mini ipad will not connect to my internet, Yes, Power,Wan
Power,Wan and Voip are solid WLAN and Internet are blinking … read more
Sheri
Sheri
I forgot my password to get onto my Wi-Fi. About a year ago
Hi! I forgot my password ***** get onto my Wi-Fi. JA: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password? Customer: About a year ago when we changed to fios JA: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from… read more
Hesham Akbar
Hesham Akbar
Stop searching for answers—
I need to access netgear in order to connect WiFi to cell
I need to access netgear in order to connect WiFi to cell phone … read more
Studying for Masters Degree in IT,
We have lost netflux and i don't know my hub password. I
We have lost netflux and i don't know my hub password … read more
Senior Engineer,
I need to retrieve my wifi password. I don't know... I don't
I don't know... I don't think I ever knew what it was … read more
hongkongpom
hongkongpom
Computer Desktop Support,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I bought new phone today and I do not know my password to
I bought new phone today and I do not know my password ***** connect to my network … read more
Computer Technican,
I have an ASUS router and I cannot remember the password for
I have an ASUS router and I cannot remember the password ***** using it. … read more
John - Tech Expert
John - Tech Expert
Computing Network Management and Design
Getting new phione and don't remember my password fior wi
Getting new phione and don't remember my password ***** wi fi … read more
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech
Connects to internet just fine in Apple store. Does not
connects to internet just fine in Apple store. Does not connect to my wi-fi … read more
Byron
Byron
PC Support Tech,
I just change my Infinity modem and change my Wi - Fi and
I just change my Infinity modem and change my Wi - Fi and password I would like to know how do I connect Alexa to the new Wi-Fi ? … read more
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric
Software Developer,
I forgot my password for tablet. Sorry i do not remember. i
Sorry i do not remember. i haven't used my wifi in awhile … read more
Computer Technology Consultant,
Stop searching for answers—
I recently had NBN added. I now have no problem with my
I recently had NBN added. I now have no problem with my Apple Iphone and computer but cannot get Wifi on my ipad. Is it something to do with Personal hotspots? Had no trouble before the NBN technician… read more
hongkongpom
hongkongpom
Computer Desktop Support,
I can't remember the password to connect my I Pad to Century
I can't remember the password ***** connect my I Pad to Century wireless … read more
Joshua Gransbury
Joshua Gransbury
A.A.S
I want to hook my laptop and printer, but I need the
I want to hook my laptop and printer, but I need the password ***** my router. … read more
Moses C
Moses C
Bsc
I have a GE Wi-Fi connect device that doesn't show up on my
I have a GE Wi-Fi connect device that doesn't show up on my router as a network to join when I go through the steps of installing it. It used to work, and I tried changing it to run on a guest network… read more
Helpdesk,
Need to retrieve password for new eqiptment. I don't think
need to retrieve password ***** new eqiptment JA: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password? Customer: I don't think its evere been changed JA: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a lapto… read more
Computer Technology Consultant,
I hope this works. I have a modem through my cable company
Hi. I hope this works. I have a modem through my cable company and an Apple router. I cannot connect to my wi-fi on my smart phone or new Kindle Fire. I think all I really need is the password, which … read more
Computer Technican,