Networking

Trying to rember my tv wifi password. Never/ using the one…

Customer Question
Trying to rember my...

Trying to rember my tv wifi password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Never/ using the one they installed around 2016

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either... Read full answer

Trying to rember my tv wifi password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Would like a new password

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Networking
9/3/2018
Network Technician: Everly Vasquez, Customer Success Agent replied 9 months ago
Everly Vasquez
Everly Vasquez, Customer Success Agent

Hi, I'm Ever and I am your personal Concierge Agent. I will help connect you to the right Expert to answer your question. Are you ready to start?

Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 9 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you have a windows computer already connected to the wifi network?

As we can get the password ***** this.

Please let me know

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
Louie - I am unable access my Telstra wifi network on my
Hi Louie - I am unable access my Telstra wifi network on my Toshiba TV. Error message reads "Telstra *****-5G network out of range". No other networks are connected. Wifi to the house, ie computers, o… read more
bbao
bbao
Freelance IT Consultant,
How can I recover or reset my xfinity password to set up the
How can I recover or reset my xfinity password ***** set up the wireless network connection for my new TV? … read more
bbao
bbao
Freelance IT Consultant,
We have Windstream internet that we just updated and we
We have Windstream internet that we just updated and we cannot connect to our tv. We have four other devices connected with no problem. Can you help me? … read more
Karthik J
Karthik J
Stop searching for answers—
Trying to eliminate an old wifi address off my insignia roku
Trying to eliminate an old wifi address off my insignia roku tv..... … read more
bbao
bbao
Freelance IT Consultant,
Samsung smart tv, replaced the wifi board as Samsung told us
Samsung smart tv, replaced the wifi board as Samsung told us to do. TV will not stay connected to the internet, or most times connect to it at all. Had no issues prior to the board replacement. Contac… read more
bbao
bbao
Freelance IT Consultant,
My tiku will not connect with my tv. Ruku it will not except
Ruku it will not except my pass code. Can rember it can i change it … read more
Senior Engineer,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
A short time ago I had help resetting my WIFI pw Now my
A short time ago I had help resetting my WIFI pw Now my husband can't get his Netflix! It sys we are not connected to broadband. … read more
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Owner,
It wont forget a network password i put in wrong so now i
it wont forget a network password ***** put in wrong so now i cant connect to the wifi … read more
bbao
bbao
Freelance IT Consultant,
My Toshiba Fire TV will not connect to my new home WiFi
My Toshiba Fire TV will not connect to my new home WiFi through ComCast. My other devices connected with no problems. … read more
Cris
Cris
I can't conect my WiFi. I just want to put my new code in
I just want to put my new code in because I got a new modem and is not letting me put my code it said try again … read more
Sheri
Sheri
My vizio tv has WiFi but I forgot my password. Never changed
Never changed it. We had WiFi through other means so never used it. But would like to now. I did put in a password ***** don't remember … read more
Moses C
Moses C
Bsc
I have a Vizio TV Model M55OSL. We have never used any of the
I have a Vizio TV Model M55OSL. We have never used any of the smart features but I now have Amazon Prime. I'm trying to set it up, it recognizes my network, I choose my network and enter my network pa… read more
Stop searching for answers—
I am trying to set up my wireless through my Visio smart tv,
I am trying to set up my wireless through my Visio smart tv, but it is asking for the WPA-PSK. I typed in my router password ***** is says not connected. Where do I find the WPA-PSK?… read more
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech
i just connected my sony bravia tv to the internet. it stays
i just connected my sony bravia tv to the internet. it stays connected for a short time and then disconnects.… read more
I have a two Samsung HD televisions in my home. One is a Smart
I have a two Samsung HD televisions in my home. One is a Smart TV and the other is not. I have an internet connection through Comcast. I cannot connect to the internet on the Smart TV. I had a tv expe… read more
hello, I am trying to connect my wireless router to my new
hello, I am trying to connect my wireless router to my new Vizio smart tV via wifi and is asking for my WPA passphrase -- have no clue what that is. None of the passwords that I have set up have worke… read more
Computer Technican,
I have a Samsung smart tv 6100 Im getting a message that
I have a Samsung smart tv 6100 I'm getting a message that the network is not connected. When I try the setup, the program recognizes the wireless network and when it checks the connection, it fails. I… read more
Network Specialist,
Hi! I have a cable modem hooked into my LinkSys 3000 WiFi
Hi! I have a cable modem hooked into my LinkSys 3000 WiFi router. From there I have three ethernet cables in the router. One goes to my Sony Bravia, one goes to my Sony DVD player and one goes into my… read more
Kevin
Kevin
LAN/WAN Specialist,