Networking

Connect one-on-one with a verified network technician who will answer your question

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer

More related answers
All network technicians are VERIFIED
I want to check and make sure that my lift card is in good
Pradeep Kumar S
Pradeep Kumar S, Bachelor's in Computer Application
I want to check and make sure that my lift card is in good standing. There is an open charge to my debit card on a day that I did not use lift and I can't figure out how I got there. Most importantly … read more
I have a Linkskys router model WRT12ON and a UBEE modem that
Magic C.
Magic C., Commercial Network Field Engineer
Please cancel. Please do not charge. I entered my request at 12:50 Nov 12 and did not get a response as of 5:00 p.m. Nov 12. It would be good if you would tell people what the wait time will be. I wil… read more
On my Navy Fed Visa Card statement I have two charges of Quicken
Dustin, Support Technician
On my Navy Fed Visa Card statement I have two charges of Quicken Backup of $49.99, which I did not authorize. Please call me back on XXX-XXX-XXXX.… read more
I JUST FOUND MY CERTIFICATE FOR DISCOUNT ON TRAVEL BY 03/31/12
Engineer John C., Bachelor's Degree
I JUST FOUND MY CERTIFICATE FOR DISCOUNT ON TRAVEL BY 03/31/12 AND MY SON IS ON A FLIGHT AS WE SPEAK ON MY ACCOUNT. COULD I STILL USE THE DISCOUNT CERTIFICATE?… read more
Hi My Iomega Storcenter cannot be found on the LAN - loading
Data-Jeff
Data-Jeff, UNIX/Windows System Administrator
Hi I am trying to install a new Iomega Storcenter 2TB but it cannot be found 'found' on the LAN - loading it did not ask for a drive and it keeps asking for an IP address over and over - but it has be… read more
I have just come home from new years holiday (31/12/15 -
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, network technician
i have just come home from new years holiday (31/12/15 - 3/1/16) & my devices no longer automaticaly connect to my wifi & now my password ***** connect to wifi is not working.… read more
I have forgotten my password XXXXX did not make a USB drive to
Ed
Ed, Repair Shop Owner
I have forgotten my password XXXXX did not make a USB drive to change it. What can I do to login?… read more
My password is not be recognized. By the router. 12-15-2015,
Josh, It Support Specialist
My password ***** ***** be recognized. By the router. … read more
I have a C302CA -DHM4 Chrome book purchased in July 2018
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
I have a C302CA -DHM4 Chrome book purchased in July 2018 that drops the wireless connection 10-15 times a day. Other computers in the house connected to the same wireless network do not lose the conne… read more
I have a Linksys wireless, I am trying to make it secure which
sandy
sandy, Technical Specialist
I have a Linksys wireless, I am trying to make it secure which I did with no problem but the problem I have is when I am secure I cant print to my HP B209 wireless printer. Its like it isn't taken the… read more
My ipad will not accept the passcode for my provider and
Harry, network technician
my ipad will not accept the passcode for my provider and turn on wifi. … read more
Anthony When I asked my question yesterday about GenericPUP
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
Anthony: When I asked my question yesterday about GenericPUP I did not make clear that I am not on a network. It is a stand alone. When I follow your instructions I can get in safe mode, but I can't g… read more
I have just asked a question but did not make it clear that
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I have just asked a question but did not make it clear that because this is a networking problem I am having to ask from an internet site miles away from my home and will not be back on site with the … read more
I haven't used my laptop for several months for various
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I haven't used my laptop for several months for various reasons. I found it (a Toshiba Satellite) and charged it. put in a password ***** got the message "Your PC is offline. Please sign in with the l… read more
I have a Linksys router and I just found out that it is open
Dustin, Support Technician
I have a Linksys router and I just found out that it is open to everyone and does not have a "code" to make it private to just my family. Can you help with this?… read more
I want to cancel my CBI Malwarebytes charged to me on 1/12
Benjie
Benjie, Technical Support
I want to cancel my CBI Malwarebytes charged to me on 1/12 reference number 4168 of 24.95 … read more
i was working on a problem that did not get resoved and i have
Dustin, Support Technician
i was working on a problem that did not get resoved and i have been charged! IS THERE A CASE OR FILE NUMBER FOR MY PROBLEM IN CASE I FALL ASLEEP… read more
I am not computer savvy. Have a Kindle I bought 12 months
Ashik, Master's Degree
I am not computer savvy. Have a Kindle I bought 12 months ago and did not realise I needed WIFI. Now very recently have wifi but need some one patient to take me through the process please… read more