Networking

Connect one-on-one with a verified network technician who will answer your question

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer

More related answers
All network technicians are VERIFIED
my wireless router will not recognize my xbox 360..it has a
Network Bill
Network Bill, Bachelor's Degree
my wireless router will not recognize my xbox 360..it has a wireless device but i cant get it to connect to my network,any suggestions? my linksys wireless router model is wrt54g2… read more
Hello, I have a problem with one of my computers which does
Leon Russell
Leon Russell, ITS Technician
Hello, I have a problem with one of my computers which does not connect to the wireless network anymore, although it sees the network. The computer runs Vista. On the icon on the right hand bottom, it… read more
I cant get Xbox LIVE to connect to wireless network. Xbox wants
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I cant get Xbox LIVE to connect to wireless network. Xbox wants a WEP key. On the Xbox, the IP and DNS settings are all automatic, the SSID is the same as on the back of the router, and the password X… read more
Sony Viao VGN FW190. My wireless device switch is set to
Andy Kalita
Andy Kalita, Clearing Systems Analyst
Sony Viao VGN FW190. My wireless device switch is set to the ON psotion yet, my laptop does not recognize the router.… read more
trying to hook up my wireless xbox 360. To Xbox live. The network
Engineer John C., Bachelor's Degree
trying to hook up my wireless xbox 360. To Xbox live. The network is recognized. But there is a problem with my westell versalink 327w to the wireless xbox 360.can you help?… read more
PN51E 8000 will not connect to wireless network anymore.
A. Stevens
A. Stevens, network technician
PN51E 8000 will not connect to wireless network anymore. Set-up screen disappears as soon as it comes up. I have rebooted Verizon router, Apple Airport, Verizon dvr box and the tv. All other devices h… read more
my XBox 360 is connected to a wireless network using a WRT54GS
Ryan
Ryan, Network Technician
my XBox 360 is connected to a wireless network using a WRT54GS and a range extender. it was working fine and suddenly the connection to the xbox was lost and it cant let an IP address from the router.… read more
I can access wireless networks fine, just got a cable wired
networkwiz
networkwiz, System Engineer
I can access wireless networks fine, just got a cable wired network and my computer doesnt recognize the modem?… read more
trying to connect a mad cats 4704 network adapter to xbox
Leon Russell
Leon Russell, ITS Technician
trying to connect a mad cats 4704 network adapter to xbox 360, I followed the directions the xbox 360 didn't recognize it, I then put it away for a couple of months and now the directions are gone, th… read more
My Aspire One recognizes my wireless network but it will not
My Aspire One recognizes my wireless network but it will not send or receive data. web pages will not come up. It seems to continuely looking for network address.… read more
Is there a way to connect to xboxes to xbox live using a Motorola
Matthew J
Matthew J, Freelance Consultant
Is there a way to connect to xboxes to xbox live using a Motorola SBG900 Wireless Modem? One xbox has a wireless adaptor and the other is connected by ethernet cable.… read more
Why does my laptop computer not recognize my wireless network
Jeff Micono
Jeff Micono, Bachelor's Degree
Why does my laptop computer not recognize my wireless network when it searches for available networks to connect to? It seems to pick up others in the apartment complex but not the one I have in my ow… read more
Windows computer claims "'no network access" yet iPad
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech
Windows computer claims "'no network access" yet iPad connected to the same wireless network does not experience this problem. No known recent changes to either device. Tried rebooting and/or power cy… read more
I just installed an sbg901 on my comcast network; however,
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I just installed an sbg901 on my comcast network; however, the laptop I am using does not recognize the device; I was not able to use the wizard cd to install the product drivers; this is due to my vi… read more
It keeps telling me that it is unable to connect to the
It keeps telling me that it is unable to connect to the wireless network yet all other devices are accessing it. … read more
I can not connect to a wireless network. My other laptop connects
LANCAT
LANCAT, Bachelor's Degree
I can not connect to a wireless network. My other laptop connects fine but on the one I am trying to connect it will not pick up an IP address. Everytime I try to renew the IP it keeps saying "renewin… read more
cant connect to xbox network from wireless router, sofar unplugged
Engineer John C., Bachelor's Degree
can't connect to xbox network from wireless router, sofar unplugged modem and router still no conection.… read more
my wireless card has stopped recognizing my network key - it
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Bachelor's Degree
my wireless card has stopped recognizing my network key - it used to work fine. Now it does not accept my network key - its 10 - characters and when I check the setting it shows an 8 character key. I … read more