Networking

Connect one-on-one with a verified network technician who will answer your question

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer

More related answers
All network technicians are VERIFIED
My mac air is not connecting the chrome cast that's on the
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
My mac air is not connecting the chrome cast that's on the TV . I can connect from my android phone to the chrome cast so it is working. The mac firewall is not enabled but still no chrome cast detect… read more
Xfinity was down for several days and they are back on but
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
Xfinity was down for several days and they are back on but my iMac does not connect to internet and can't get my emails. … read more
Good afternoon. WE have ATT Uverse internet in our home.
Omar C
Omar C, Computer Information Systems Analyst
Good afternoon. WE have ATT Uverse internet in our home. My PC has a good connection and is working fine. However, my wife's MacBook Air shows a strong connection but the internet runs very slow at ti… read more
I had to have my Dell laptop reset back to factory specs because
Ansh P.
Ansh P., System Analyst
I had to have my Dell laptop reset back to factory specs because of a problem. Now the internet connection is gone and I do not know what the passkey or password XXXXX get reconnected to the internet … read more
My Frontier internet connection went down. Frontier was able
Leon Russell
Leon Russell, ITS Technician
My Frontier internet connection went down. Frontier was able to talk me through getting it back up, but now the Netgear won't work. If I plug direct from modem to computer the internet works. If I plu… read more
Internet connection was on & off sporadically. Now froze on
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Bachelor's Degree
Internet connection was on & off sporadically. Now froze on a news item I was checking out and can't get back to my homepage after closing the news article. And beings I can't get on internet can't ge… read more
I have a chrome cast on my TV; I also have net flex; I can
Expert, network technician
I have a chrome cast on my TV; I also have net flex; I can get the chrome cast on my TV and get the net flex movie on my I pad but cannot get a successful cast to join the two together. I have just fi… read more
My IMac is not not connecting mail to Internet nor is Chrome
Richard, IT Manager
My IMac is not not connecting mail to Internet nor is Chrome working, but my IPad is working… read more
My home internet has been down for 2 days. I am at work
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
My home internet has been down for 2 days. I am at work right now. I tried turning the modem off then back on. Didn't work. What's my next step. … read more
Good afternoon, can you help me with my internet connection?
LKT
LKT, Bachelor's Degree
Good afternoon, can you help me with my internet connection? my aspire one laptop has a wifi connection, but refuses to connect to internet. Would you know where to check for the problem? thanks for y… read more
My internet was down for about 3 weeks with AT&T and now I
Computer Expert
Computer Expert, Network Engineer
My internet was down for about 3 weeks with AT&T and now I cannot get my Linksys router to come back on to connect my laptop. Everytime I connect the router to the Westtell (Brand) Dsl box I loose Int… read more
I have another notebook that I downloaded chrome to and now
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu, Bachelor of Engineering
I have another notebook that I downloaded chrome to and now I can't connect my router, what can I do now? It has been downloaded three times now about two … read more
I have just purchased a crime cast and can't get it to work If
Richard, IT Manager
I have just purchased a crime cast and can't get it to work If I choose Crome cast on my wifi settings I have no internet conection Ian using a iPad Air Thank you… read more
My wireless network connection has gone down. I have internet
Andy Kalita
Andy Kalita, Clearing Systems Analyst
My wireless network connection has gone down. I have internet access to my main desktop pc, but the wireless network no longer shows up as an available network. Up until this am, each remote device wi… read more
My iPad will not connect to the internet at my home. It connects
Richard, IT Manager
My iPad will not connect to the internet at my home. It connects in other places. My computer and i-Phone work on the Jumbo wifi with no problem.… read more
X box will not connect to my home internet, internet is
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech
x box will not connect to my home internet, internet is working fine for everything else, please help… read more
I have an Inspiron Dell laptop that used to be connected to
Bernie
Bernie, Computer Support Specialist
I have an Inspiron Dell laptop that used to be connected to my WRT150N but can't connect to the internet now. Any ideas on reconnecting?… read more
I live in SF and have AT and T for my home internet as well
Josh, It Support Specialist
I live in SF and have AT and T for my home internet as well as DirectTV. My home internet connection is horrible and I think I should switch. But don't know if the competition is better here... And ho… read more