Networking

Connect one-on-one with a verified network technician who will answer your question

Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All network technicians are VERIFIED
My sister just bought a computer and told me that she did not
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
My sister just bought a computer and told me that she did not set it up correctly and had some malware issues so she speaking to someone in Indoa to solve the problem and charging her for a one year s… read more
i have just had the virus/malware smart fortress on my computer,
Viet - Network Tech
i have just had the virus/malware 'smart fortress' on my computer, now after removing the threat i cant access the internet, the broadbank connection cannot be found on either aol or internet explorer… read more
I have been hacked. Followed your directions for a new password,
James, Network & System Administrator
I have been hacked. Followed your directions for a new password, you reported it had been done, but it wasn't. I'm getting complaints from everybody, spam messages going out to all my contacts using m… read more
just brought a laptop (inspiron mini -10) and I do not know
Erik B.
Erik B., Network Engineer
just brought a laptop (inspiron mini -10) and I do not know a lot about them. I was told that it had a wifi built into it. now that i am home i can not get online. I went to run and typed ipconfig /al… read more
My computer was repaired and Im trying to start my linksys
lifesaver, Bachelor's Degree
My computer was repaired and I'm trying to start my linksys and it's asking for a password XXXXX I have no clue where to find it. The model # XXXXX XXXXX The serial # XXXXX: CDFD1F7D0040. Could you te… read more
Just bought an Ipad and asking for keyword/password XXXXX wireless
Bernie
Bernie, Computer Support Specialist
Just bought an Ipad and asking for keyword/password XXXXX wireless - no clue!! Can you assign a new one? I have the numbers off the back of my Cisco/Lynksys unit… read more
I'm havin g computer problems - unable to get to the
Uran
Uran, IT Consultant, Network and System Admin
I'm havin g computer problems - unable to get to the webpage , no matter which browser i use. Did a network diagnostic for windows xp . Can display diagnostic log for that event. Also got this message… read more
Hello again. I have just recently set up a wi-fi connection
Viet - Network Tech
Hello again. I have just recently set up a wi-fi connection with an ADSL router in our home. The computer I'm sending you this is connected directly, by cable to the router. The other computer in in m… read more
i just bought a lexmark printer. i was told itll be compartible
Sam Carney
Sam Carney, Systems Operations Manager
i just bought a lexmark printer. i was told it'll be compartible with my wireless laptop computer but am having 2 issues while installing it 1. i can't locate the WPS sign / button on the router...wha… read more
I was just checking to see if my issue had been discussed before.
LKT
LKT, Bachelor's Degree
I was just checking to see if my issue had been discussed before. I'm trying to find out if I can use a 802.11 PCI adapter with a dial up internet connection… read more
My computers issues seem to be many but I will try and consolidate
Computer Expert
Computer Expert, Network Engineer
My computers issues seem to be many but I will try and consolidate the issues I'm experiencing as much as possible. 1. My OS is Vista (which I'm not crazy about but that's another issue) 2. Computer h… read more
I'm just trying to determine if my computer had wireless
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech
I'm just trying to determine if my computer had wireless connection ability … read more
Hello I just called customer support and I was told that you
Viet - Network Tech
Hello I just called customer support and I was told that you do help people over the phone with their problems!!! I cannot recall the password XXXXX allow use of the wifi netgear in my home. My daught… read more
im on windows xp professional. limewire is on my computer
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
i'm on windows xp professional. limewire is on my computer and i think malware is with it redirecting web pages. a co-worker put it on 2 years ago and only now did I find out what it was and that it w… read more
I have a desk top computer. It had a Linsys 2.4GHz built into
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I have a desk top computer. It had a Linsys 2.4GHz built into the computer with a antenna and coming out of the back. The model # XXXXX I have been having trouble with my computer and was in safe mode… read more
I have just received a new EMbarg modem and Im told that my
Erik B.
Erik B., Network Engineer
I have just received a new EMbarg modem and I'm told that my Linksys router now needs to be reconfigured. Can you walk me thru this?… read more
i just bought av net mini notebook and it has windows ce 5.0
Daniel B.
Daniel B., Network Designer
i just bought av net mini notebook and it has windows ce 5.0 and wi-fi built-in and i was told that i should have no problems going on line and it wont connect to the internet at all.what can i do to … read more
Is this service free? and how much it is? it is a mail
Uran
it is a mail issue, I use Thunderbird and I'm receiving this message: Sending of the message failed. The message could not be sent because the connection to Outgoing server (SMTP) smtp.gmail.com timed out. Try again … read more