Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

New router need to change my password for Alexa One to pick…

Customer Question
New router need to...

New router need to change my password ***** Alexa One to pick up wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

About a week ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

No am connected by an I Pad & mobile phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not think so @ this time

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
6/6/2018
Network Technician: Wes, Consultant replied 2 months ago
Wes
Wes, Consultant

Greetings and welcome to Just Answer. I just came on line and noticed your question had been sitting for a while. I apologize for the wait you've endured, my name is ***** ***** I'll be advising you. May I know your name please?