Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have forgotten the name for my modem. Netgear. The name of…

Customer Question
I have forgotten the...

I have forgotten the name for my modem

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Netgear

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

The name of my router (DCF8E1)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need my username and want to change my password.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
No
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/4/2018
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 2 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What is the model number of your router?

3HWD14AW004D51
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 2 months ago

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

CAN WE CONTINUE IN MESSAGING?
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 2 months ago

Sure.

What computer do you have?