Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I had to unplug my router as I was moving furniture to

Customer Question
I had to unplug...

I had to unplug my router as I was moving furniture to paint. Now I am unable to get the internet and am using my iPhone as a hotspot. Can't find how to to hook to internet. My password *****'t work

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

No. Can't remember how to even do this

Technician's Assistant: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

I have an Apple router. It is blinking gold

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I moved the router to a different plug in.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
6/5/2018
Network Technician: Harry, CCIE replied 2 months ago
Harry, CCIE

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.