Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My old computer crashed and replaced it with new one. But it…

Customer Question
My old computer crashed...

My old computer crashed and replaced it with new one. But it will not connect to my Roland VP540. I think the IP address has changed on the computer side and I need to change IP address on Roland. Does that sound correct?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router, and what device(s) are you connecting to it?

My router is from Spectrum I am connecting computers to it only I think. I am not very tech savvy

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I tried to change IP address on Computer to what I was told was IP address on Roland printer. But it will not let me change it from the computer, so I thought maybe I need to change IP address of Roland printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to get computer to connect with printer.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
6/5/2018
Network Technician: murpmi00, System Administrator replied 2 months ago
murpmi00
murpmi00, System Administrator
Hi. Welcome to Justanswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to assist. My sincerest apologies if it took long for a reply. I just logged in and saw your question and i am happy to assist. Before we begin can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Use the reply box below.
No I no longer need help. Thank you.

If you need further assistance I will leave this question open. If not, please close with rating. I strive for 5 stars so I welcome any feedback.

Thank you