Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

We had our network setup earlier and now we can’t get it to…

Customer Question
We had our network...

We had our network setup earlier and now we can’t get it to connect

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting your game system to the router: wirelessly or by network cable?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yrs and they work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t guess

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
6/3/2018
Network Technician: Harry, CCIE replied 2 months ago
Harry, CCIE

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.