Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I can’t get any apps to update or download even though it is…

Customer Question
I can’t get any...

I can’t get any apps to update or download even though it is on wifi.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?

No sure will check. Yes is connected. This is a new iPad set up yesterday. Downloaded 2 apps then nothing since

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

Have a nighthawk mobile Netgear. Blue light on

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
6/3/2018
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try:

Solution #1:

1. Disconnect the power cord(s) from your Internet modem / router device(s) for about 3 minutes, then reconnect.
  2. Wait a few minutes, and check.

Solution #2:

- On your iPad, press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

Solution #3:

- On your iPad, go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset network settings, and confirm reset, then wait a bit until it has restarted

, then go to Settings -> Wi-Fi, then connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name and check.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.