Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have gotten a new cable modem. after getting it working, I…

Customer Question
I have gotten a...

I have gotten a new cable modem. after getting it working, I find that my time capsule router has a flashing yellow light. Both wi-fi networks are working but no green light. How can I make the router happy?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Xfinity

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Going into airport utility

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I've unplugged it and back on

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
6/3/2018
Network Technician: Harry, CCIE replied 2 months ago
Harry, CCIE

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.