Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I can't get the Wifi to connect. I get it on the computer…

Customer Question
Hello, I can't...

Hello, I can't get the Wifi to connect. I get it on the computer and cell phone but not the Ipad

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your iPad?

Actually, the wifi is working but the VPN is not connecting. The Wifi is on.

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

No the Wifi is ok

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The VPN I am using is not connecting, sorry I was wrong about the wifi

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 day by:
6/3/2018
Network Technician: Harry, CCIE replied 2 months ago
Harry, CCIE

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.