Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have a Dell Laptop. I can't get the "wireless off" in the…

Customer Question
I have a Dell...

I have a Dell Laptop. I can't get the "wireless off" in the mobility center to highlight, so I can turn it on. And yes, I've gone through the fn keys.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your laptop?

I don't know what you mean.

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

I have a Verizon wired router. Power, LAN, Dsl and internet are lit.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 day by:
6/3/2018
Network Technician: Harry, CCIE replied 2 months ago
Harry, CCIE

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.